General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Protecting your personal data is highly valued by AEGIR-Marine. We put in great effort to guarantee your privacy and our company complies in all cases with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We do this by:
- processing your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which you provided them to us;
- processing and using only personal data required for the purposes for which they were collected;
- ask for your express consent before processing your personal data;
- taking appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the utmost security of your personal data;
- not sharing personal data with other (third) parties, unless this is deemed necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected.
Your personal data and privacy within our organization
During and after interactions with employees, customers, suppliers and other business relations, AEGIR-Marine may process (personal) data. According to the GDPR, AEGIR-Marine is responsible for processing and using these personal data within its organization. The processing of these data is necessary, among other things, for an efficient collaboration and for business and financial transactions.
On personal data and privacy AEGIR-Marine states the following:
- We process and use your data only for the purpose it was collected for.
- We will inform you if personal data will be processed. We will do this, depending on the data, personally or via our communication channels, such as our company website.
- All employees within AEGIR-Marine have committed themselves to confidentially and responsibly process and use your personal data.
- AEGIR-Marine provides optimum protection of your personal data against unauthorized access.
- AEGIR-Marine will retain your personal data no longer than necessary; our data retention policy is compliant with current and valid regulations.
You can assert the following rights:
- The right to be informed of which personal data have been processed within our company.
- The right to demand access to your stored personal data and a copy of that data (in so far as the privacy of another person or party is not harmed by your request).
- The right to correct, supplement and delete data if deemed necessary.
- The right to ask for (partial) destruction of your stored personal data. This can only be accommodated if the retention of your data is not of considerable importance for other (third) parties and/or the data must not be retained on the basis of statutory regulations.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data in specific cases.
In case you would like to assert the aforementioned rights, please notify AEGIR-Marine by telephone or in writing. This can also be done through a representative or curator.