Service Engineer USA and/or Panama
AEGIR-Marine is the preferred maker-independent expert for stern tube seals and the service of marine propulsion systems. Our optimal service, through know-how and flexibility are what really make us stand out from the crowd. With offices in Wijk bij Duurstede, Singapore, Shanghai, the USA, Panama, Dubai and Namibia, AEGIR-Marine has built a very strong presence in the international maritime industry. To support further growth, we are looking for an Service Engineer for our office in Panama and the USA.
- After a thorough internal training in the replacement and repair of propulsion systems, you will carry out this service independently and with larger projects together with a group of colleagues.
- You work at the interface between AEGIR-Marine’s technology and commerce across the globe.
- You are the face of AEGIR-Marine on site and supervise any assistance from shipyard-employees.
- You provide high-quality work and are responsible for the excellent service that AEGIR-Marine always aims to deliver.
- As a specialist, you'll be flying all over the world. You will be on the road sometimes for a couple of days per service assignment extending to a few weeks.
- A Bachelor’s degree (or comparable) in mechanical engineering.
- You are self-reliant and very service- and customer-oriented.
- You work independently, are flexible and eager to travel.
- You're a good improviser and you are inventive. You think in terms of solutions.
- You are communicative, pleasant to work with and have good interpersonal skills.
- You have a good command of the English language, both orally and in writing.
- Experience in shipping is an advantage.
You will be part of a rapidly-growing and financially robust company in an interesting branch that offers a wide range of opportunities. The possibility of making a major contribution to the company's growth going forward. You will join a team of fun and committed professionals working in an atmosphere in which client satisfaction and quality are at least as important as turnover.