PRIMAIR (Compact): the air regulated seal
- Stern tube oil physically separated from the sea by an air chamber
- Cross contamination is not possible
- Reduces wear on seal ring and liner
- VGP compliant even when using conventional lubricants
PRIME Blue, a water-lubricated seal
- Durable and proven pollution-free seal system for water-lubricated bearings
- Straightforward installation by your own engineers
- Can be serviced without docking
PRIME Standard Stern Seal
Three sliding connections between PRIME seal rings and revolving liner
- All housing parts and liners can be supplied divisible; meaning that there is no need for shaft withdrawal during servicing
- When grooves appear on the surface of the liner we offer the installation of an extra distance ring (spacer) to extend the liner’s lifetime.
- Tungsten coating available for extended lifetime
PRIME Secure Stern Seal
All the benefits of our standard stern seal, but with an extra seal for additional peace of mind.
- Increased lifetime
- Reduced risk of stern seal leakages
Need more information?
We are one call away