AEGIR-Marine Americas S.A. will accept return of spare parts only, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Parts can only be returned in case it concerns AEGIR-Marine Americas S.A. standard Ex-stock items.
The following items are excluded from this return policy and cannot be returned (unless agreed otherwise and confirmed in writing at the moment of ordering):
– all items with an value of less than 50EUR.
– Sheet packing.
– custom made (non-standard) parts.
- AEGIR-Marine will issue a credit note After return and inspection.
- The maximum time between delivery ex-works and arrival in our warehouse must be within 6 weeks.
- Return should be freight prepaid (DDP) and packed in original unopened package. Transport guidelines can be found on Page 2,3,4 and 5 of this return policy.
- A handling charge (return fee) of 15% of the gross price will be deducted from the credit-note.
- All extra costs for damages and missing parts will be charged at value, as well as all charges for local delivery, customs and import duties (if applicable).
- Original transport and packing costs will not be credited.
- In case the invoice for delivery of the mentioned parts is not yet paid, AEGIR-Marine Americas S.A. does remain the right to reject the request for returning the parts until the payment has been settled.
- AEGIR-Marine is to be notified about possible return orders 48 hrs prior to dispatching the return delivery back to AEGIR-Marine Americas S.A.. Upon this notification, AEGIR-Marine Americas S.A. will provide a return form which is to be completed. After mutual agreement, the parts can be returned.
Need more information?
We are one call away