AEGIR-Marine will accept return of spare parts, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Parts can only be returned in case it concerns AEGIR-Marine standard Ex-stock items.
The following items are excluded from this return policy and cannot be returned (unless agreed otherwise and confirmed in writing at the moment of ordering):
- all items with a value of less than 50EUR.
- Sheet packings.
- custom made (non-standard) parts.
- AEGIR-Marine is to be notified about possible return orders 48 hrs prior to dispatching.
- AEGIR-Marine is to be advised of the AWB/Track and trace of the return shipment.
- AEGIR-Marine will issue a credit note after return and inspection.
- The maximum time between delivery ex-works and arrival of the returns at our warehouse is 6 weeks.
- Return should be freight prepaid (DDP) and packed in original unopened package.
- A Restocking / return fee of 15% of the gross price will be deducted from the credit-note for compensation for loss of potential sales, inspection-, administrative-, handling- and packing cost.
- All extra costs for damages and missing parts will be charged at value, as well as all charges for local delivery, customs and import duties (if applicable).
- Original transport and packing costs will not be credited.
- In case the invoice for delivery of the mentioned parts is not yet paid, AEGIR-Marine reserves the right to reject the request for returning the order until the payment has been received on our account.
Need more information?
We are one call away